TREADMILL BELTS SUPPLIER IN PAKISTAN


Treadmill belt suppliers.
learn2fitness.blogspot.com
Jogging is best cardio in my books. We are stuck in our daily busy scheduled life and get no time for park, sea side or canal bank to jog. This is valid reason for companies to design treadmill to do it at your convenience. It isn’t equal to open air jog but something is better than nothing at all. I also do jog on daily basis in gym and also at home. In Pakistan, Mostly people face problem of treadmill belts. We go for low prices and low priced products are surely low quality. Once you pay for good quality you do not need to repay earlier.

Back in 2011, I was doing my training in gym near my home. After starting jogging on treadmill I felt my feet were touching with something thick. After completing my session of 10 minutes jog. I stopped it and saw that the belt on treadmill was little thicker from one point. Instructor told that they recently purchased this belt from some local supplier and still facing problems and looking for better supplier to meet all quality standards.


I searched online and found Al-Haq Traders as one of Industrial Belts Supplier and Conveyor Belts Stockiest & Supplier in Lahore Pakistan from many years. I gave his number to gym staff. They are stockiest and supplier of complete industrial belting. Belt was creating problem for all of joggers with passage of time, they inquired me again about the guy can supply belt. I rechecked and gave details again.

Treadmill belts are main part of machine and must be accurate in sizes; the problem is to know treadmill belt size measurement, working to be more productive to joggers. Moral of the story, finally they supplied Treadmill belt to Gym, their belt worked perfectly for two years; joint was as smooth as the other part of belt. They had Finger Joint i.e., like you firm your fingers between each other. He gave multiple belt quality offers to gym as per their requirements. 
Get the Treadmill conveyor belt in Pakistan.
learn2fitness.blogspot.com


About in 2014 I bought treadmill for my home and called the same company for belt installation. Unfortunately they do not install belt on treadmill but they provide jointed belt, locally I requested one gym trainer to do it for me.  The same belt is still working at my home. I bought that belt in 2mm thickness to have fewer loads on machine motor.

I personally recommend that company for your Treadmillbelts in Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Karachi & all over the Pakistan for both home & gym users. They also provide delivery by courier at your door step or through local cargo to all over the Pakistan.

You may connect them at their facebook page or email or call / sms / whatsapp at +923008426986



Note: Get them price first, after their quotation give them reference of this post. They will give you special 05% discount on quoted rate.

10 comments:

  1. i need tread mill belt size is 18 inch by 54 inch what price for good quilty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will l need machine fix belt treadmill

    ReplyDelete
  3. السلام عليكم
    اريد شراء احزمة لالة الركض وشراء ايضا الالة للصقها مع بعض
    انا من المغرب من فضلكم رو علي الجواب
    وهدا رقمي في المغرب 002120666273429
    جاوبوني على الواتساب
    وشكرا

    ReplyDelete
  4. By giving cautious thought to the inquiries above you ought to have a superior thought of what to search for when obtaining treadmill gear and stand a superior possibility of winding up with a treadmill that meets both your spending limit and your wellness necessities.
    Home Treadmill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. famous brand leather goods manufacturer in spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… ลู่วิ่งออกกำลังกาย

    ReplyDelete
  7. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. rowing machines with magnetic resistance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Article Keep Provide This Kind of Information Shipping Market

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.